- BRAND: Crochet Faux Locs
- HAIRSTYLE: Faux Locs
- LOC TYPE: Nu Locs
- LOC LENGTH: 18 inches
- STRANDS PER PACK: 20 locs
- STRANDS PER 6-PACK: 120 locs
- MEASURED LENGTH: 18 inches
- SINGLE PACK WEIGHT: 100 grams
- INSTALLATION METHOD: Pre-loop Crochet Method
- FIBER TYPE: Kanekalon Synthetic Fibers
- INSTALL TOOLS: Crochet Tool or Latch Hook Device.
- INSTALL TIME: 2 Hours to install. Ready to install upon delivery
- LIFESPAN: 2-3 Months (with proper hair regimen and maintenance.
- ADVANTAGES: Natural textures, Safe for skin, Salon Stylist Favorites, No smell.
- SUITABLE OCCASIONS: All-day events, daily routines, nightly parties, special outings, formal events, and anything in-between.
- COLOR OPTIONS:
- Black (1B)
- Blonde (613)
- Burgundy (530)
- ORDERS MADE BEFORE 3 PM USUALLY SHIP THE SAME DAY!
- Nu Locs are designed with high-quality wrapping techniques, so they last longer with less frizz
- These Nu Locs mimic natural kinky locs for a more realistic appearance.
- The Nu loc color combinations look the most like natural hair colors.
- Crochet Nu Locs are lightweight and measure 18 inches.
- Our Crochet Nu locs are made with Kanekalon fibers that will keep you looking fabulous for up to 3 months!
- Never skip another beach trip with water-safe crochet locs!
INSTALLING CROCHET NU LOCS
Crochet Nu locs are attached directly to your natural hair. The installation method makes them almost impossible to distinguish from your hair. Check out our Faux locs page for all the best installation methods, as well as recommendations for tools and tricks you can use for a more professional finish!
THE RIGHT NU LOC ACCESSORIES
On their own, Crochet Nu Locs look beautiful and exotic. But with the right accessories, you can help personalize your look and accentuate your style! Head over to our Loc accessory page to find all the right hair accessories that fit your brand new Nu Locs!
HOW TO MAINTAIN CROCHET NU LOCS
These locs are low maintenance and do not require as much hair care as other faux loc styles. Click here to read more about loc maintenance and all the right ways to maintain your locs, as well as how to create your hair care routine!
EASY REMOVAL OF CROCHET NU LOCS
Removing Butterfly locs takes no time at all. Untie the pre-looped hair end and slide them out. If you cannot untie the knot, cut the locs near the looped end without cutting yourself and snip off all the synthetic hair. Then simply roughly the leftover hair strands until they untangle and come out.
ARE THESE NU LOCS FRIZZY?
No, Thanks to our high-quality wrapping method, more hairs and fibers are properly intertwined to stay together longer, especially near the hair tips.
CAN I SWIM WITH CROCHET NU LOCS?
Yes, these locs are water safe and swimming pool friendly. Avoid chemically cleaned pools that over chlorinate!
CAN I TRUST BUYING LOCS FROM CROCHET FAUX LOCS?
We get the hesitation with trying new products online; that is why you can always reach out to us with any questions or concerns through our about us page!
ARE 6 PACKS OF NU LOCS CROCHET HAIR ENOUGH FOR A FULL HEAD DESIGN?
6 packs of crochet faux loc nu locs should be enough for any medium to large-sized head customer. That’s anywhere from 120 – 130 loc strands!
ARE NU LOCS HEAVY?
Nu locs are lightweight imitation locs that will help reduce tension when properly installed by a trained professional. When Nu locs get wet, they will feel heavier until they are dehydrated.
CAN I INSTALL NU LOCS ON MY OWN?
Nu locs are simple and easy to install, especially if you are trying to DIY! Head over to our faux locs page to check out some tips and tricks for your first-time install!