UNDERSTAND THE PRODUCT
Crochet Goddess Nu Locs are made with the highest quality synthetic hair and are natural-looking, lightweight, sexy, and feminine. You need these locs to help you level up your look!
- GODDESS NU LOC LENGTH: 20 INCHES
- LOC COUNT: 21 Locs included per pack
- INSTALL TIME: 1-2 Hours
- RECOMMENDED TOOLS: Crochet needle or crochet latch hook device
- HAIR TYPE: Kanekalon Flame Retardant Fibers. Synthetic and Water Resistant.
- INTENDED LIFESPAN: Up to 3 months of continuous beauty
- MAINTENANCE LEVEL: Low
- LOC COLOR OPTIONS:
- Black (1B)
- Burgundy Wine (T530 – Two Colors)
- Honey Blonde (T27 – Two Colors)
- Medium Auburn (T30 – Two Colors)
KEY CROCHET GODDESS NU LOC FEATURES
- Kinky Nu locs combine with curly open ends of the famous goddess loc to create a one-of-a-kind style made for queens!
- Crochet Goddess Nu Locs are made with 100 percent kanekalon fibers that look realistic and feel amazing!
- Pre looped hair ends made for easy installation saving you time and money!
- 18 Inches off goddess nu locs is perfect for any medium to large faux loc hairstyle!
- Water Resistant Fibers dry fast and look great!
GODDESS NU LOCS PRODUCT GUIDE
Goddess nu locs are a great new hairdo for any queen to wear. Let’s go over some awesome things you should know before buying these locs.
HOW TO INSTALL GODDESS NU LOCS LIKE A PRO
All of our hair extensions are made with small hair loops at the very top of each loc. Simple wrap and tie these around your natural hair for a seamless look that feels realistic. Check out our Full faux loc page for the best way to install any loc including goddess nu locs.
FINISHING THE LOOK WITH SOME BEAUTIFUL LOC ACCESSORIES
Once you have successfully installed these wonderful locs, you with likely want to customize them a little more to create your own unique updo. Click here to check out all your loc accessories & Jewelry options.
PROPERLY MAINTAINING GODDESS NU LOCS
Crochet Goddess Nu locs are low maintenance and do not require cleaning often as your scalp and natural hair. Learn how to set up your own regimen and hair care routine with our very insightful loc maintenance article.
HOW TO REMOVE GODDESS NU LOCS
Removing goddess locs takes no time at all. Simply untie the pre-looped hair end and slide them out. If you are unable to untie the knot, simply cut the locs near the looped end without cutting yourself and snip off all the synthetic hair. Then simply roughly the leftover hair strands until they untangle and come out.
WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THESE LOCS AND REGULAR GODDESS LOCS?
Crochet Goddess Nu locs incorporate a Kinky Nu locs design that creates a more realistic-looking loc with more natural textures.
HOW LONG CAN I WEAR GODDESS NU LOCS?
Goddess nu locs will look great for up to 3 months if properly maintained with a regular hair care routine.
ARE MY GODDESS NU LOCS SAFE TO SWIM IN?
Yes, all of our lace are water safe and fast drying so dive right in.
ARE 6 PACKS OF GODDESS NU LOCS ENOUGH FOR ME?
6 packs of Goddess nu locs is enough for a full-sized head design that requires 120-130 loc strands.