- BRAND: Crochet Faux Locs
- HAIRSTYLE: Faux Locs
- LOC TYPE: Butterfly Locs
- LOC LENGTH: 18 inches
- STRANDS PER PACK: 20 locs
- STRANDS PER 6-PACK: 120 locs
- SINGLE PACK WEIGHT: 120 Grams
- HAIR TYPE: Kanekalon flame-retardant synthetic fiber
- COLOR OPTIONS: Black (1B), Medium Auburn (27/613)
- INSTALLATION TYPE: Crochet pre loop
- RECOMMENDED TOOLS: Crochet tool or latch hook device
- INSTALL TIME: 2 Hours
- USE TIME: 2-3 Months (with proper hair regimen and maintenance)
- ADVANTAGES: Natural textures, Lightweight, High Quality, Safe for skin, Salon Stylist Friendly, No smell
- SUITABLE OCCASIONS: All-day events, daily routines, nightly parties, special outings, formal events, and anything in-between
- Crochet Butterfly Locs is a High-quality imitation loc that installs effortlessly with realistic-looking textures.
- These beautiful locs offer a lovely distressed wrap that includes a unique butterfly wing design destined to make you look fabulous and ready for any Red Carpet or Formal Event!
- Each loc measures 18 inches and comes ready to install fresh out the package with a pre-looped hair tip for easy-to-use installation.
- Butterfly locs are made with 100 percent Kanekalon Flame Retardant synthetic fibers, so they last longer and don’t burn or melt easily.
- Locs are fluffy and distressed with a loose springy feeling.
- Butterfly hairstyles will last up to 3 months with proper hair care and low maintenance.
HOW TO INSTALL CROCHET BUTTERFLY LOCS
Butterfly locs are installed with a crochet method that attaches them directly to your natural hair. Use a crochet tool to make the installation effortless. Learn more about creating a good hair base and how to install the locs on our Faux Locs Education Page.
CROCHET BUTTERFLY LOC ACCESSORIES
Finding the right accessories to match your Butterfly locs is easy! We created an easy-to-follow article about different faux loc accessories that will pair wonderfully with these locs!
HOW TO MAINTAIN CROCHET BUTTERFLY LOCS
Butterfly locs are low maintenance and do not require cleaning often as your scalp and natural hair. Learn how to set up your regimen and hair care routine with our very insightful loc maintenance article.
HOW TO EASILY REMOVE CROCHET BUTTERFLY LOCS
Removing Butterfly locs takes no time at all. Untie the pre-looped hair end and slide them out. If you cannot untie the knot, cut the locs near the looped end without cutting yourself and snip off all the synthetic hair. Then simply roughly the leftover hair strands until they untangle and come out.
IS EIGHTEEN INCHES A GOOD LENGTH FOR CROCHET BUTTERFLY LOCS?
Yes, Eighteen inches is considered a medium faux loc length and pairs wonderfully with any style!
WILL MY CROCHET BUTTERFLY LOCS FEEL SOFT?
Our crochet butterfly locs collection is made with very lightweight and soft hair fibers. Using softer hair strands in our locs yields a lighter and more realistic hairstyle that feels nice against your head.
WHY SHOULD I BUY CROCHET BUTTERFLY FAUX LOCS?
Our Crochet Faux Locs Butterly Locs are high-quality hair extensions that install quickly and easily, allowing you to achieve elegant hairstyles without the commitment and wasted time.
CAN I TRUST BUYING BUTTERFLY LOCS ONLINE?
We understand your hesitation with trying new products online; that is why you can always reach out to us with any questions or concerns through our about us page!
HOW MANY PACKS WILL I NEED TO DO A FULL HEAD?
6 Packs of hair will cover most medium to large-sized heads. Since most packs contain 20 individual loc strands, that’s about 120 crochet faux loc plaits.
ARE THESE 18″ CROCHET BUTTERFLY LOCS HEAVY?
No, Butterfly locs are lightweight imitation loc that will help reduce tension when properly installed by a trained professional.
DO I NEED TO BE A TRAINED PROFESSIONAL TO INSTALL CROCHET BUTTERFLY LOCS?
Butterfly locs are an easy-to-install hairstyle that can easily be created on your own; DIY! Just consult a professional or experienced braider before trying something crazy!
CAN I SWIM WHILE HAVING THESE LOCS INSTALLED?
Crochet Butterfly Locs are safe to get wet and swim with. Avoid Chlorinated pools as harsh chemicals will likely alter or damage your hair extensions.
GUIDANCE & ASSISTANCE
If we did not address any of your concerns or perhaps you prefer a real person, then check out these resources below.