- BRAND: Crochet Faux Locs
- HAIRSTYLE: Faux Locs
- LOC TYPE: A mixture of Bob Locs & Butterfly Locs
- LOC LENGTH: 12 inches
- STRANDS PER PACK: 20 locs
- STRANDS PER 6-PACK: 120 locs
- SINGLE PACK WEIGHT: 86 Grams
- HAIR TYPE: Kanekalon synthetic flame-retardant fibers.
- USE TIME: 2-3 months (with proper hair care and maintenance).
- OPTIONAL LOC COLORS: Blonde (613), Honey Blonde (1B/30).
- INSTALLATION TYPE: Pre loop crochet.
- INSTALL TIME: Usually, 2 hours to install, and locs arrive ready to install upon delivery.
- LOC INSTALLATION TOOLS: Latch hook device or crochet tool.
- PACKAGE CONTENT: 20 pre-looped faux locs are include in the package.
- ADVANTAGES: Salon stylist friendly, natural texture, lightweight, high quality, no smell, safe for skin.
- ALL OCCASIONS: All-day events, daily routines, nightly parties, special outings, formal events, and anything in-between.
HIGHLIGHTED LOC FEATURES
- Crochet Butterfly Locs is a High-quality imitation loc that installs effortlessly with realistic-looking textures.
- The beautiful wrapping technique gives the loc a naturally distressed appearance, while the loose hanging wraps give it a natural “Butterfly Wings” effect.
- These beautiful locs offer a lovely distressed wrap that includes a unique butterfly wing design destined to make you look fabulous and ready for any red carpet event!
- Butterfly locs are a perfect addition to any hairstyle. They’re made of 100 percent synthetic hair fibers so they’re long-lasting and won’t burn or melt easily.
- Each loc measures 12 inches and comes ready to install straight from the package with a pre-loop for easy-to-use installation.
- Each loc is soft and has a loose spring feeling.
- With proper hair care and low maintenance, crochet butterfly hairstyles will last up to 3 months.
HOW DO I INSTALL CROCHET BUTTERY LOCS IN MY HAIR?
With the use of a crochet tool or latch hook device, you will simply loop the butterfly hair extensions through your natural hair and tie a knot. To learn more about installing these crochet butterfly locs or any other type of faux locs, click here.
THE BEST CROCHET BUTTERFLY LOC ACCESSORIES
Finishing off any Crochet Butterfly Locs hairstyle isn’t complete until you find the right locs accessories to help put the icing on the cake. Head on over to our faux loc accessories page to find wonderful charms and jewelry that will pair wonderfully with your newly ordered locs!
HAIRCARE AND LOW MAINTENANCE FOR CROCHET BUTTERFLY LOCS
Crochet butterfly locs do not need to be cleaned often. Just use a dab of residue-free shampoo to clean your scalp and natural hair while avoiding contact with your crochet locs. Thoroughly rinse your head after cleaning and squeeze excess water out of locs. Do not use a towel to ruffle hair dry. For more information on creating your own hair care regimen and low maintenance routing head on over to our faux loc hair care & maintenance page.
SIMPLE REMOVAL OF CROCHET BUTTERFLY LOCS
Taking out a crochet butterfly locs hairstyle is quick and easy. Untie those locs and pull each strand out individually. If you find it difficult to remove a specific loc just cut it with a pair of scissors.
Removing Butterfly locs takes no time at all. Untie the pre-looped hair end and slide them out. If you cannot untie the knot, cut the locs near the looped end without cutting yourself and snip off all the synthetic hair. Then simply roughly the leftover hair strands until they untangle and come out.
HOW MANY PACKS WILL I NEED FOR A FULL HEAD?
6-packs of Bob Butterfly Locs will cover most medium to large-sized heads. Since most single loc packs contain 20 individual loc strands, that means there are 120 loc strands in a 6-pack.
DOES THE BLONDE LOC COLOR FADE OVER TIME?
Our Crochet Bob Butterfly Locs are made with premium Kankelon synthetic hair fibers and with basic loc care and maintenance, the blonde color will remain constant.
ARE THESE CONSIDERED SHORT FAUX LOCS?
If any loc extension measures between 1″-12″, they are considered short faux locs.
ARE YOUR CROCHET BOB BUTTERFLY LOCS HEAVY OR LIGHTWEIGHT?
These are considered lightweight
Butterfly locs are lightweight imitation locs that will help reduce tension when properly installed by a trained professional.
CAN I INSTALL THIS STYLE ON MY OWN?
All crochet faux loc styles are easy to install with a little practice!
CAN I GET MY CROCHET BUTTERFLY LOCS WET?
All crochet butterfly locs are water-resistant and safe to get wet. If you decide to go swimming just make sure to rinse the locs completely to remove any chemicals.
WHY SHOULD I BUY CROCHET BOB BUTTERFLY FAUX LOCS?
Our Crochet Faux Locs Butterly Locs are high-quality hair extensions that install quickly and easily, allowing you to achieve elegant hairstyles without the commitment and wasted time.
More Guidance & Assistance
If by chance we have not addressed any of your questions above or perhaps you just prefer talking to a real person, either way, here are a few great resources we feel might be helpful: