This package contains a single(1) pack of our lovely crochet loc strands. That is Twenty (20) beautiful hand-wrapped locs made with premium quality synthetic hair fibers.
- Orders made by 2 pm Eastern Time (ET) will typically ship the same business day!
- Shipping takes 1-3 Business days throughout the United States. (COVID-19 May Delay Packages*)
- $5 Fast shipping anywhere in the United States! International shipping is available as well (Please Email our sales team for international shipping at [email protected].
BENEFITS & ADVANTAGES
- All locs are skin safe with no chemicals applied.
- Effortless to install and simple to master with our easy to hide pre looped hair ends!
- Flame retardant fibers that won’t catch on fire!
- Natural reflectiveness and sheen for the most jaw-dropping look!
- High-quality loc strands that need little to no maintenance for a full TWO MONTH hairstyle! (Check out our Loc Maintenace Page)
- Water-resistant strands plus professional locking techniques make it safe to shower and blow-dry (Low Heat Only).
- Wrap locs in a bonnet to reduce damage while sleeping.
- Look great by simply twisting locs in a high bun or low ponytail!
- Locs look more natural as they become distressed.
- For the most realistic appearance, go with a loc color similar to your natural hair color! Learn more about Loc Colors
My first hair purchase online & first purchase of these Locs. I’m a fan! My stlyist/Braider blended my hair which is black with hints of gray especially around my edges using braiding hair, then with the brown color that I purchased. I used the 18’ hair so I can pin it up and wear different styles. It is about mid-back in length. I’m not a hair person. I mainly got these so my natural hair can be in a protective hairstyle. The price was reasonable and my hair is very full. Used all but a 1/4 of the 6th pack. It’s lightweight but because my hair is thick and coarse grain, it just feels like a lot of hair. Hope this helps.